The Curly Hair Project are offering an autism learning day for parents and carers or anyone working with autistic adults and/or children on Saturday 22nd September in Brockenhurst Village Hall, Highwood Road, Hampshire, SO42 7RY. You must book your place on the training if you wish to attend.
The day has been broken down into 4 different talks:
- Talk 1 – Understanding and managing anxiety
- Talk 2 – Social Energy Theory
- Talk 3 – What is sensory processing and how does it affect autistic people?
- Talk 4 – Understanding and managing strong and atypical emotions
- The video – A day at primary school for the girl with the curly hair & discussion
Tickets vary in prices – you can either choose to attend one specific session of the day or the whole day. To book tickets and view the variety of ticket prices available click here.