Contact are a national charity for families with disabled children. We support families with the best possible guidance and information. We bring families together to support each other. And we help families to campaign, volunteer and fundraise to improve life for themselves and others.
We understand that life with a disabled child brings unique challenges, and we exist to help families feel valued, supported, confident and informed.
Please see a useful selection of Contact’s guides and factsheets below:
- Aids, Adaptations and Equipment
- Annual Health Checks
- Carers Assessments
- Feeding and Eating
- Health Services for Disabled Children
- Holidays, Play and Leisure
- Introduction to the Care Act 2014 (England)
- Personal Budgets
- Services and Support from your Local Authority
- Short Breaks